Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hart of Dixie Looks: Lemon Breeland

As promised...

Current Obsession: Rachel Bilson's new CW show 'Hart of Dixie'... LOVE IT!!!

I've never really noticed Jaime King until this series... In the show, she plays a 'Southern Belle' named Lemon Breeland who's adored by everyone in her small town. So her style in the series matches her Southern Belle character where she's dressed in full-skirted dresses, floral hair accessories, tea dresses and cute little cardigans...

This dress reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast... Hmmm... Belle vs. Southern Belle... coincidence?
 
I like how although she's wearing yellow all over, the matchy-matchy outfit doesn't look OTT

I love the pairing of the Marc Jacobs multi-coloured maxi dress here with the yellow knit cardigan!

Another yellow cardigan... Does it have anything to do with the fact that her name is Lemon in the show?

Lovin' the Fuchsia cardigan!

I absolutely adore this vintage dress!!! Mostly cause I'm currently crushing on anything 'sea-green'!

This brocade dress is just gorgeous! And it flatters her petite frame. Pity I couldn't get a full length picture of the dress.
Pictures taken from Google images


So, these are my Lemon Breeland-inspired looks... Enjoy!!! xoxo

Look #1
1. Cropped Jacket; 2. Tea Dress; 3. Earrings; 4. Patent Sandals

Look #2
1. Earrings; 2. Floral Dress; 3. Bolero - for night; 4. Suede Sandals; 5. Cropped Jacket - for day

No comments:

Post a Comment