Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kristen Stewart: Bring Back the Minis?

After seeing a couple of Kristen Stewart's looks for the Breaking Dawn: Part 1 premier/promo tour, I may have to eat back my words...

To be fair to me (the lawyer in me is constantly trying to justify herself hehe), she was going on red carpet looking like...


She just looks so out of place in this princess-y Oscar de la Renta gown

Her in this Chanel dress just makes me cringe

I know a lot of people loved her in this exquisite Monique Lhuillier creation but I still don't think the look suits her... 

But I have to say, she has definitely stepped up her game...


Gorgeous J Mendel dress with a thigh-high baring slit


She keeps the look edgy with her 'cat-eye' make up

I want this Roberto Cavalli dress!!!! Though I don't know where I'd wear it to hehe... This is a look we hardly see her in but the leather waisted belt keeps the look edgy
Pictures taken from Google images


So what do you guys think? Are you guys liking her glamourous dresses or should she be bringing back the minis? I'm still on the fence... I shall wait for more of her promo tours...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment