Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ASOS.com, anyone?

I've known about ASOS for quite some time now (like who doesn't, right)... But I've never actually ventured into the website before until sometime this year... I know, I'm sooo (in the words of Fergie) 2000 and late. I was looking for something to wear for a friend's wedding and cause I was so busy at work I didn't even have the time to go shopping, I decided to try out online shopping. That was when the frenzy began...

During my online window shopping frenzy, I discovered that ASOS actually has plenty of beautiful dresses at affordable prices. So when I found out recently that they were offering free shipping this month (that's right people, free shipping worldwide!), it didn't take me long to type in http://www.asos.com/ hehehe....

I settled on 2 dresses for me to wear for Xmas and New Years...


Darling Dress Mini 60s Shift with Lace Applique

I originally wanted this dress in navy but they ran out of my size so I settled for the cream instead, which I think is almost as pretty... It's also perfect cause I don't actually own any cream/white dresses... they're not forgiving ok! I love the lace applique detail on the sleeves and down the middle of the dress...


ASOS Pleated Chiffon Sleeve Shift Dress
Since I didn't get the other dress in navy, I decided to go for this ASOS dress.
I know they're both the same styles but I'm kindda into long sleeve shift dresses at the mo... don't ask why.. maybe it's cause I'm feeling fat... go figure.
My dresses are expected to arrive within 9 days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of shipping, which was last week. I seriously hope it makes it in time for Xmas!
Will post pictures up soon once I get them!
Now I just have to figure out what shoes do I wear them with....

No comments:

Post a Comment